We found a solution for the Digital Mapping Tech crossword clue. The best solutions are influenced by frequency, popularity, and ratings of searches. The most suitable answer for this clue is GIS.
Below you can find all possible answers to the Digital Mapping Tech crossword clue ordered by their rank.
|Digital Mapping Tech Crossword Clue (Right Answers)||3||GIS|
You can find multiple different answers below for the Digital Mapping Tech crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
What Is the Digital Mapping Tech Physical Crossword Clue?
The Digital Mapping Tech crossword clue is a clue in which the answer is GIS.
What Is GIS?
Geographic Information System (GIS) technology has revolutionized the way we analyze and understand spatial data.
As part of this technology, Geographic Information Catalog (GIC) is a critical component in digital mapping.
Simply put, a GIC is a database of metadata that provides information about the location, content, and availability of geographic data.
It is used to store and manage information about geographic data, such as maps, satellite imagery, and terrain models.
In other words, it is a catalog of all the data that is available in the GIS system.
A GIC typically contains information such as the name of the dataset, the source of the data, the scale, and the date of creation.
Digital Mapping Tech is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 25 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the Digital Mapping Tech crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the Digital Mapping Tech crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Digital Mapping Tech Crossword Clue
- GIS – Digital Mapping Tech
- SAT NAV Using GPS or other system, an abbreviated name for a digital mapping device such as a TomTom or Garmin
- CAL — Tech
- ROUTE AAA – mapping
- HANDMODEL – Pro with digital photography
- STARLIGHT DUTY – Job of mapping constellations
- SLOMO – Replay tech
- GENETICS DNA – mapping science
- CNET – Tech news site
- LEDS – Digital displays
- GENOMIC – Like some modern-day mapping
- NANO – Prefix with tech
- BLUEPRINTING – Mapping
- PIONEERING – Mapping
- KARA – Tech journalist Swisher
- FACING – Mapping
- DIAGRAMMING – Mapping
- GENY – Some digital natives, informally
- ROUTING – Mapping
- SMS – Texting tech
- DEPICTING – Mapping
- SIRI – Apple’s digital assistant
- PLANNING – Mapping
- SKETCHING – Mapping
- CIO – Tech exec
- PLOTTING – Mapping
- RGB – Digital color inits
- FRONTING – Mapping
- ECARD – Digital holiday greeting
- COMPUTING – Mapping
- APPLE – Tech giant
- PROJECTING – Mapping
- ANALOG – Not digital
- CHARTING – Mapping
- MANIPEDI – Digital service
- DRAFTING – Mapping
- ETAIL – Digital sales
- TABLING – Mapping
- HOTKEY – Digital shortcut
- GRAPHING – Mapping
- ARRANGING – Mapping
- DRAWING – Mapping
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What does SP mean in a crossword?
In crossword puzzles, foreign words are a common sight, and they serve as a significant challenge for solvers.
When encountering a foreign expression in a crossword puzzle, it is customary to provide the context in the form of a related term from the same language.
Alternatively, one may employ a specific identifier such as (fr.) or (sp.) to indicate the language in question.
The clues for these words can be tricky, as they may require knowledge of the language from which the word originates.
However, there are certain clues that can help solvers deduce the foreign word’s meaning and origin.
One of the most common tactics used in crossword puzzles is to include another word from the same language in the clue.
This can help solvers narrow down the language of the answer and potentially eliminate other possibilities.
For example, if the clue includes the word “adios” and the answer is four letters long, it is likely that the answer is “ciao,” which is an Italian word for “goodbye.”
What do 2 3 mean in crosswords?
In the realm of puzzle-solving, enigmatic cues are often accompanied by numeric values enclosed within parentheses, which connote the exact quantity of letters that comprise the sought-after response.
For instance, a numerical annotation of (5) signifies that the solution is a five-letter word, whereas a numeric sequence of (2,3,4) indicates that the answer consists of a three-word expression, such as the idiom “in the know.”
- Let’s Chat Privately on Twitter Crossword Clue
- Start of a Second Voicemail Crossword Clue
- Secret Message Technique Crossword Clue
- iShowSpeed Net Worth
- Radioshack’s 80 Computer Crossword Clue
- How to Hide Who You Follow on Twitter?
- Gets Hot on Twitter Crossword Clue
- Can’t Add Funds to a PlayStation Wallet
- Technical Detail Briefly Crossword Clue
- Computers Reversal Command Crossword Clue
- Asmongold Net Worth
- DanTDM Net Worth
- No Zero Days
- Twitter Handle Starter Crossword Clue
- Tech Support Whizzes Crossword Clue
- Tech Journalist Swisher Crossword Clue
- Facebook Thumbs Up Crossword Clue
- Tiny Tech Powering Iron Man and Black Panthers Suits Crossword Clue