We found a solution for the Facebook Thumbs Up crossword clue. The best solutions are influenced by frequency, popularity, and ratings of searches. The most suitable answer for this clue is LIKE.
Below you can find all possible answers to the Facebook Thumbs Up crossword clue ordered by their rank.
|Facebook Thumbs Up Crossword Clue (Right Answers)||4||LIKE|
You can find multiple different answers below for the Facebook Thumbs Up crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
What Is the Facebook Thumbs Up Crossword Clue?
The Facebook Thumbs Up crossword clue is a clue in which the answer is LIKE.
What Is the Facebook Thumbs Up Used For?
The Facebook thumbs up, also known as the like button, indicates approval or agreement on Facebook posts, messages, and comments.
It is used to express support or agreement with someone’s post and shows appreciation for something.
It also acknowledges when someone has shared something or contributed something of value.
Furthermore, the Facebook thumbs-up can be used to start conversations and provide encouragement for people who have shared something meaningful or informative.
Through the like button, people can stay connected and engaged with those in their network.
It is an easy and quick way to show support and appreciation for those in the Facebook community.
Facebook Thumbs Up is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 40 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the Facebook Thumbs Up crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the Facebook Thumbs Up crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Facebook Thumbs Up Crossword Clue
- LIKE – Facebook Thumbs Up
- LIKES – Facebook thumbs-up icons
- LIKERS – People adding to Facebook thumbs-up counts
- LIKED – Gave a Facebook thumbs-up
- GREAT – “Two thumbs up!”
- A LIKELY STORY – I heard you gave Mr. Mack the thumbs up on Facebook.
- INEPT – All thumbs
- UNLIKE – Retract a thumbs-up, on Facebook
- YES – Thumbs-up
- META – Parent company of Facebook
- LIKING – Pushing the “thumbs up” button on Facebook
- EBERT – “Two thumbs up” critic Roger
- O S S – Gives a thumbs-up
- RAVE – “Thumbs up, way up”
- EBERT – Thumbs-up/thumbs-down guy
- YEA – Thumbs-up vote
- RATES – Gives a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down, say
- SAY YES – Give a thumbs-up (to)
- LIKES – Thumbs-up icons on Facebook
- I LIKE IT – “Thumbs up!”
- IDLE – Twiddling one’s thumbs
- A OK – “Thumbs up!”
- REACT – Give a Facebook post a like, e.g
- NOOK – First a thumbs down then a thumbs up, from the corner
- AYE – Thumbs-up vote
- AGREE – Give a “thumbs up”
- SISKEL – Ebert’s “thumbs-up, thumbs-down” partner
- A OKAY – Astronaut’s “thumbs-up”
- APPS – Facebook and Pinterest
- DONNA AGREED – Designer Karan gave the thumbs-up?
- IAPPROVE – “Thumbs-up!”
- OKING – Giving the thumbs-up
- OKD – Gave the thumbs up
- ILIKEIT – “Thumbs up!”
- OKAYED – Gave a thumbs-up to
- NAY – Thumbs-down vote
- YEA – Congressional thumbs-up
- RIGHTON – “Thumbs up”
- GESTURED – Gave the thumbs-up, e.g.
- SAYS YES – Gives the thumbs-up
- HITCH – Give a thumbs up?
- RATE – Give two thumbs up
- ASSENT TO – Give a thumbs-up
- OKAYS – Gives thumbs-up to
- O K’ED – Gave a thumbs-up to
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Why are word puzzles good for the brain?
Doing word games such as crossword puzzles regularly can help improve the length of time one can focus on a desired task.
Furthermore, these activities can help to stimulate working memory, which can, in turn, promote better thinking or cognitive function over time.
This form of cognitive exercise has been linked to an increase in several cognitive abilities, including planning, problem-solving, abstract thinking, and decision-making.
Additionally, research has suggested that these activities help delay the onset of aging-associated memory-related issues.
While it is essential to maintain physical health through exercise and proper nutrition, it is just as important to take the time to engage in activities that stimulate the mind and help to keep cognitive skills sharp.
What part of the brain is affected by puzzles?
Puzzles are an excellent way to stimulate the brain, activating both the left and right hemispheres.
This helps to promote the use of imagination and reasoning and encourages the recall of memories, which is especially true for word-based and math-based puzzles.
Professor Marcel Danesi, a professor of semiotics at the University of Toronto, notes that this activity encourages “whole-brain” activation.
Not only does this help to keep the brain sharp, but it can also provide a great source of entertainment.
Whether you’re a fan of crosswords, Sudoku, or jigsaw puzzles, the challenge of finding a solution is sure to keep you engaged for hours.
- Twitter Handle Starter Crossword Clue
- Instagram Pictures Crossword Clue
- Instagram No Internet Connection
- Tech Journalist Swisher Crossword Clue
- Karl Jakobs Net Worth
- Facebook Attention Getters Crossword Clue
- Adin Ross Net Worth
- Start of a Second Voicemail Crossword Clue
- iShowSpeed Net Worth
- Asmongold Net Worth
- No Zero Days
- Instagram Heart Crossword Clue
- Add Funds to PlayStation Wallet
- Secret Message Technique Crossword Clue
- Computer Screen Features Crossword Clue
- Computer Screen Background Crossword Clue
- Gets Hot on Twitter Crossword Clue
- Technical Detail Briefly Crossword Clue