We found a solution for the Highly Touted Computer Product crossword clue. The best solutions are influenced by frequency, popularity, and ratings of searches. The most suitable answer for this clue is VAPORWARE.
Below you can find all possible answers to the Highly Touted Computer Product crossword clue ordered by their rank.
|Highly Touted Computer Product Crossword Clue (Right Answers)||9||VAPORWARE|
You can find multiple different answers below for the Highly Touted Computer Product crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
What Is Highly Touted Computer Product Crossword Clue?
Highly Touted Computer Product crossword clue is a clue in which the answer is VAPORWARE.
What Is Vaporware?
Vaporware (or vapourware) is a term used to describe a product, usually hardware or software, that is announced to the public but is either late in arriving or never actually manufactured or officially canceled.
The term is most commonly used within the computer industry; however, its use has broadened to include products such as automobiles.
Vaporware can be a major setback for companies and can be frustrating for customers anticipating a product, as it can be difficult to know whether the product will eventually be released or not.
Furthermore, it can damage the reputation of the company, as customers may become distrustful of the company’s future products.
For this reason, firms should take extra care to ensure that the development and release of their products
Highly Touted Computer Product is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 20 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the Highly Touted Computer Product crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the Highly Touted Computer Product crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Highly Touted Computer Product Crossword Clue
- VAPORWARE – Highly Touted Computer Product
- NOTYET – “We’re still waiting!”
- READOUT – Computer product
- PRINTOUT – Computer product
- VAUNTED – Highly touted.
- AJAX – Trojan War hero and king of ancient Salamis – he was the particularly strong one, for which quality the cleaning products were named after him
- UNSENT – Still waiting to go out
- FROZE – Stood still
- I MAC – Apple Computer product
- MUST SEE – It’s highly touted
- ELATE – Still waiting for a drug to lift spirits
- ADD-INS – Functionality-enhancing computer products
- MATTHEW – Explorer, and navigator who sailed anti-clockwise around Australia, making maps that were still in use
- GROUNDBREAKING – Highly innovative
- DOC – Computer file, for short
- UNFED – Still waiting for supper
- FLINDERS – Explorer and navigator who sailed anti-clockwise around Australia, making maps that were still in use
- EXALT – Praise highly
- GRANULATE – Still waiting for the nanny to collect you, go to bits
- PENDING BAT – The baseball club still waiting for final league approval
- LAUD – Highly praise
- EXTOL – Praise highly
- MOTIONLESS – Still waiting for a formal proposal
- MAYO – And they’re still waiting for Sam
- GENIES – Ones waiting for bottle openers
- UNLET – Still waiting for a tenant
- DRAWING PENDS – “We’re still waiting on the artwork for that report”
- YET – Still
- ORDER – Waiting for expectation
- PAY LIST Wage-earners on this were still drunk, according to Spooner
- PRETEXT – Excuse at a time when letters were still awaiting discovery
- BECKETT – “Waiting for Godot,” playwright
- MUSTSEE – Highly touted film
- ANYDAY – “We’re waiting…”
- VOWED – Five were still in debt but made a solemn promise
- ADMITTED – Some owned up but were still allowed to enter
- OVERRATED – Too highly touted
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Are crosswords good for your brain?
Researchers from a recent study found that people randomly assigned to do crossword puzzles for 18 months showed a small improvement in tests of memory and other mental skills.
This was in stark contrast to those participants assigned to do a more modern type of brain exercise – computer games designed to engage various mental abilities.
This finding highlights the importance of engaging in activities that promote cognitive functioning, even those that may be considered traditional.
While the improvement may have been small, it indicates that the application of these activities can have a positive impact on mental acuity.
As such, the research team recommends that, in order to maintain healthy cognitive functioning, people should engage in activities like crossword puzzles that foster mental engagement and promote mental acuity.
Is it good to do crossword puzzles before bed?
Playing puzzles or word games can have many beneficial effects on your sleep health.
Studies have shown that puzzles are an effective way of reducing stress, which is one of the main causes of restlessness and insomnia.
Puzzles and word games help to put users into a meditative state, where they are solely focused on one task, allowing anxieties and worries to take a back seat.
Not only can puzzles and word games help to reduce stress, but they can also help to strengthen the connections between the parts of the brain responsible for memory, concentration, and other cognitive functions.
Thus, playing puzzles or word games can be a great way to relax, improve cognitive functions, and, ultimately, get better rest.
- Karl Jakobs Net Worth
- Adin Ross Net Worth
- iShowSpeed Net Worth
- Asmongold Net Worth
- RiceGum Net Worth
- Twitter Handle Starter Crossword Clue
- Secret Message Technique Crossword Clue
- Computer Screen Features Crossword Clue
- Instagram Pictures Crossword Clue
- Computer Language Crossword Clue
- Computerized Images Crossword Clue
- Computer Support Provider Crossword Clue
- Email Sign Off Word Crossword Clue
- Result of a Computer Virus Crossword Clue
- Facebook Attention Getters Crossword Clue
- How Do I Play Xbox on My Computer with HDMI?
- Why Is My Xbox One Streaming Not Working?
- Best Ways to Fix Your Xbox One That Won’t Turn On?