We found a solution for the Radioshack’s 80 Computer crossword clue. The best solutions are influenced by frequency, popularity, and ratings of searches. The most suitable answer for this clue is TRS.
Below you can find all possible answers to the Radioshack’s 80 Computer crossword clue ordered by their rank.
|Radioshack’s 80 Computer Crossword Clue (Right Answers)||3||TRS|
You can find multiple different answers below for the Radioshack’s 80 Computer crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
What Is the Radioshack’s 80 Computer Physical Crossword Clue?
The Radioshack’s 80 Computer crossword clue is a clue in which the answer is TRS.
What Is TRS?
TRS-80, also known as the Tandy Radio Shack-80, was a home computer system launched in 1977 by Tandy Corporation, an American consumer electronics company.
It was one of the first personal computers released for the mass market, and it quickly became a popular choice for both personal and business use.
The TRS-80 featured an 8-bit Zilog Z80 central processing unit (CPU) running at 1.77 MHz, considered relatively fast.
It also had 4 kilobytes of memory, expandable up to 48 kilobytes, and a built-in cassette tape drive for data storage.
Radioshack’s 80 Computer is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 35 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the Radioshack’s 80 Computer crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the Radioshack’s 80 Computer crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Radioshack’s 80 Computer Crossword Clue
- TRS – Radioshack’s 80 Computer
- TANDYS – Old Radio Shack home computers
- ERRORMESSAGE – Concerning computer display
- HUT – Shack
- O NEAL – Ballplayer who does ads for Radio Shack
- DATED – Old
- STEREO – JACK Place for a Radio Shack adapter, maybe
- CACHE – Computer store
- TANDY – Radio Shack owner
- LOAD – Computer program command
- STAR – “_ 80,” 1983 film
- ROBIN – Quivers on the radio
- TALL – High score _ 80 percent
- SPEEDS – Goes 80
- PLACID – Lake _: ’80 Olympics site
- ICON – Computer desktop image
- ALLIE – “Kate & _” (80’s sitcom)
- ARI – Radio host Shapiro
- S O O – “That is _ 80’s!”
- BACKINGUP – Computer safeguard
- LAN – Computer net
- MOUSEPAD – Computer accessory
- ELEMENT – “Broken Promises” _ Eighty
- LAN – Computer net
- NINETEEN – “_ Eighty-Four”
- DATA – Computer input
- IRA – Glass on the radio
- ITS SO – “Oh, that; _ ’80s!”
- AMBAND – Radio setting
- ESC – Computer key
- SAVE – Computer command
- A TEAM – “The _” (’80s TV action show)
- DONGLE – Computer gizmo
- HERO – “The Greatest American _” (’80s series)
- TANDY – Radio Shack owner
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Do crosswords stop dementia?
As we age, cognitive decline is a common occurrence.
Mild cognitive impairment (MCI) is an early stage of faltering memory that can sometimes progress to dementia.
Researchers have been exploring various ways to slow down cognitive decline and improve brain function in recent years.
One such method that has gained attention is completing crossword puzzles.
A study published in NEJM Evidence found that regularly attempting a crossword may help slow the decline in some people with MCI.
The study followed 29 patients with MCI for six months.
During this time, they were asked to complete a crossword puzzle at least four times weekly.
The patient’s cognitive function was assessed before and after six months.
What are hidden word clues?
Hidden word clues are a fascinating puzzle requiring a keen eye for detail and a sharp mind for problem-solving.
As the name suggests, a hidden word clue is a puzzle in which the answer is embedded within the words of the clue itself.
These clues are often found in crossword puzzles, word jumbles, and other word games.
In these puzzles, the answer is hidden within the letters of the clue.
Sometimes the answer will be spelled out in order, while other times, the letters will be jumbled and require rearranging.
The challenge of a hidden word clue is to locate the answer within the text of the clue while also identifying the correct letters and their order.
- Digital Mapping Tech Crossword Clue
- How to Watch Amazon Prime on Your Xbox?
- Why Is My Xbox One Streaming Not Working?
- Why Does Your Xbox Keep Shutting Off?
- How to Fix Your Xbox One Power Brick?
- Why Does Your Xbox Controller Keep Shutting Off?
- How to Stop Your Xbox One from Overheating?
- What to Do When Xbox Won’t Stay On?
- How to Connect Xbox One to TV Monitor Without HDMI?
- What to Do When Xbox Won’t Connect to Your TV?
- Let’s Chat Privately on Twitter Crossword Clue
- Instagram Heart Crossword Clue
- iShowSpeed Net Worth
- Tech Journalist Swisher Crossword Clue
- Start of a Second Voicemail Crossword Clue
- Secret Message Technique Crossword Clue
- Gets Hot on Twitter Crossword Clue
- Can’t Add Funds to a PlayStation Wallet