We found a solution for the Tech Journalist Swisher crossword clue. The best solutions are influenced by frequency, popularity, and ratings of searches. The most suitable answer for this clue is KARA.
Below you can find all possible answers to the Tech Journalist Swisher crossword clue ordered by their rank.
|Tech Journalist Swisher Crossword Clue (Right Answers)||4||KARA|
You can find multiple different answers below for the Tech Journalist Swisher crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
What Is the Tech Journalist Swisher Crossword Clue?
The Tech Journalist Swisher crossword clue is a clue in which the answer is KARA.
Who Is The Tech Journalist Kara Swisher?
Kara Swisher is one of the most influential tech journalists in the industry today.
She has been writing about technology since the 1990s, including the rise of the tech giants such as Microsoft, Google, and Apple, as well as other tech companies and topics.
Swisher is the Executive Editor of Recode, a tech news site she co-founded in 2014.
She is also a regular contributor to The New York Times, CNBC, and Vox and hosts her podcast, Recode Decode.
Swisher has won numerous awards for her work, including the 2017 Pulitzer Prize for commentary, the National Magazine Award, and the Loeb Award.
Tech Journalist Swisher is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 20 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the Tech Journalist Swisher crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the Tech Journalist Swisher crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Tech Journalist Swisher Crossword Clue
- KARA – Tech Journalist Swisher
- KARA – Tech journalist Swisher
- CIO – Tech exec
- SWANKIER – Swisher
- NEC – Japanese tech giant
- ACOSTA CNN – journalist Jim
- BOLDER – Swisher
- WAVIER – Swisher
- COHN – Journalist/political analyst Nate
- SWELLER – Swisher
- PLUSHER – Swisher
- GWEN – Peabody-winning journalist Ifill
- SMARTER – Swisher
- SWANKER – Swisher
- GARTNER – Television journalist Hana
- AGITATOR – Washing machine’s “swisher”
- NINA NPR – journalist Totenberg
- STIRRER – Coffee swisher
- APPLE – Tech giant
- CLASSIER – Swisher
- ASH – Swisher Sweets remains
- SLOMO – Replay tech
- SLOSHES – Swishes
- CYBERPUNK – High-tech, dystopian genre
- CRUMPLES – Swishes
- SMS – Texting tech letters
- LAPS – Swishes
- CNET – Tech review site
- WAVES – Swishes
- GEEKS – Tech whizzes
- FRYES – Swishes
- RETINALSCANNER – High-tech security device
- WET RAG – Sink swisher symbolic of a bore
- IDA – Journalist Tarbell
- SWELLS – Swishes
- GPS – Navigation tech
- GESTURES – Swishes
- DIANE – Journalist/podcaster Rehm
- WHIZZES – Swishes
- FRIES – Swishes
- RUSTLES – Swishes
- SMARTS – Swishes
- FLAPS – Swishes
- EXCLUSIVES – Swishes
- INS – Swishes
- WHISPERS – Swishes
- PLUSHES – Swishes
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
How do professionals make crossword puzzles?
Making crossword puzzles is a complex task that requires a great deal of knowledge and creativity.
Professional crossword puzzle constructors typically begin with a theme.
This allows them to come up with a list of related words that can be used to fill the puzzle.
After deciding on a theme, the constructor will create a grid, usually 15×15 or larger, and begin creating the clues.
Constructors must use their knowledge of language, trivia, and culture to come up with clues that are both challenging and interesting.
They must also make sure the clues are not too difficult or too easy.
Once all of the clues have been created, the constructor will fill in the grid with the words and create a finished product.
What is the benefit of playing crossword?
Completing crossword puzzles regularly is not just a great way to learn new words; it can also lead to more excellent knowledge and understanding of the world around us.
Puzzles often contain a wide variety of exciting trivia that can expand our understanding and help us to think critically.
Working with others to complete challenging puzzles can also be beneficial because it allows us to share ideas and gain insight from different perspectives.
Crossword puzzles can be an enjoyable and educational activity for people of all ages and backgrounds and can help us to stay informed and engaged with the world around us.
- Computer Screen Background Crossword Clue
- Technical Detail Briefly Crossword Clue
- How to Hide Your Birthday on Twitter?
- What Does DNI Mean on Twitter?
- Email Templates for Gmail
- Let’s Chat Privately on Twitter Crossword Clue
- How to Hide Likes on Twitter?
- How Many People Blocked Me on Twitter?
- Tech Support Whizzes Crossword Clue
- Twitter Handle Starter Crossword Clue
- Computer Directive Like Mkdir Crossword Clue
- Secret Message Technique Crossword Clue
- How to Watch TV On Your Xbox One?
- How Do I Play Xbox on My Computer with HDMI?
- Best Ways to Fix Your Xbox One That Won’t Turn On?
- Best Outlook Alternative
- Instagram Heart Crossword Clue
- Kanban for Outlook To-Do Lists